Discover the Events That Will Take Place During Your Next Visit
With incredible beaches and a fascinating history, Cancun has quickly become one of the most vibrant tourist destinations in the world. Each season brings with it dozens of festivals, film shows, music events, sports games, marathons, exhibitions, galleries, concerts, and plays.
Enjoy this event with all your family! Just a few minutes away!
DEPLOYMENT OF HOT AIR BALLOONS AND CAPTIVE FLIGHTS, MORNINGS AND NIGHTS.
- Live music
- Performance presented by regional and national talents.
SHOW OF LIGHTS
- Pyrotechnics and magic lights at night.
- Exclusive and priviledge area.
- Fastpass access
- Exclusive line for purchase of captive flights.
- Wine tasting.
- VIP parking.
For more information, please visit: http://www.volandoelparaiso.com/
This middle distance event will challenge you all the way through the finish line!
Triathletes will start with a very fast swim in the turquoise Waters of the Caribbean sea. The second leg of the race will take place in the highway 307 south bound toward Playa del Carmen, in the Riviera Maya, to return north bound to Cancun, on a very fast and flat course.
- Date: April 28th, 2019
- City: Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico
- Start line: Playa Langosta, Cancún Q. Roo Mexico
- Finish line: Malecon Americas, Cancún, Q.Roo Mexico
- Race capacity: up to 1,000 men and women from 16 years of age and older
- Categories: Pro women & men, age group from 16 y/o and up.
- Distances: 1.9K Swim, 90K Bike, 21K Run.
- Other events: Challenge 113K Relay, Challenge Sprint, Challenge Women.
WHERE TO REGISTER?
For more information, please contact them via e-mail: [email protected]; through their social media accounts, and on the official site: http://challenge-cancun.com/