Seadust Cancun Family Resort’s
Learn about our certification in protection and sanitary prevention HERE
· Electronic check in
· Body temperature checkup
· Mandatory use of mouth covers
· Social distancing during registration
· Use of antibacterial gel
· Sanitation of luggage and individual handling per family
· Deep cleaning of furniture
· Total change of bed linen, protectors and decorative clothing
· Continuous and thorough disinfection: furniture, lights, tv and air conditioning remotes, access handles and energy controls.
· Nebulisation and rooms’ sanitizing at check-out: Seadust Safe
· Constant and detailed cleaning and disinfection of Lobby, Public Areas, Elevators, Water Park, as well as each accessory.
· Antibacterial gel dispensers to access the different public areas.
· Daily deep nebulisation at night: Spa (cabins, steam, sauna and jacuzzi), Theater, Children's areas, Event & Conventions Rooms, Gym, Consumer shops, Pools, lounge chairs and cushions.
· Mandatory use of gel when accessing each Consumer Center
· Mandatory use of: mouth covers, gloves, sleeves and protective visor for all hosts.
· Reduced capacity to maintain social distancing.
· Change and disinfection of tablecloths, salt shakers and furniture for each guest.
· Personalized buffet service.
· A la carte service with digital food and wine menus
· Acupressure massage and foot reflexology using a sheet on top (to avoid direct contact).
· Facials, manicures and pedicures using disposable gloves.
· Doctor service avaiable 24 hrs.
· Use of chemicals and authorized products.
· Sanitized Air Conditioners.
· Use of disinfecting mats for footwear.
· Sanitization, disinfection and constant cleaning of all areas.
· Hygiene and safety protocols training.
· Daily body temperature checkup at the Resort access point.
· Hand washing and use of antibacterial gel every hour.
· Physical distance of 2m to carry out their tasks.
· Use and constant change of mouth covers, sleeves, masks and gloves